Saturday, November 04, 2006

Update and stuff

It's been a few days, so here's an update. I ran Tuesday, but that bothered my back so I didn't do anything else. Wednesday I followed my regular schedule. Thursday 16 minutes of the Cardio Pull. Friday I used as my day off.

That covers the exercise stuff to present.

Today at work I was in the breakroom at lunch. This girl came in, all the chairs were taken. So I stood up and moved to the side to finish up. I tried to do it such a way that she wouldn't think there was any connection between her coming in and my standing up. But then I realized I'd left my pullover on the back of the chair and had to grab it. That drew her attention. She looked at me oddly, so I took my stuff and left. I finished up quickly in the bathroom.

Why? Because she wouldn't understand, nobody ever does. And I can't explain.

No comments: