Monday, October 30, 2006

I'm back

This'll be a quickie. My back was feeling better Sunday, so I decided to workout. Just 15 minutes on the gym doing the cardio pull. I figured that would be a good one to start with because of the excellent back support.

Then I decided to wait a day and see how I feel. Not only did my back not feel bad, it felt considerably better than it had on Sunday. So I did workout #1 from my schedule for Monday.

Highlights:
#2 Leg pull 25 & 16 Level 3
#3 Arm Pullover 15 & 14 Level 5
#4 Butterfly 15 & 15 Level 3
#5 Seated Row 15 & 20 Level 6 + 5 lbs.
#6 Squat 15 & 20 Level 6 + 135.8 lbs.
#7 Decline ab crunch 20 & 20 same
#9 Stetchers 15 & 15 Level 3

Not even a twinge and I feel great. Monday's also weigh-in of course, 262 lbs., a little depressing. Part of it's the time off because of my back, but mainly it's because I showed no discipline in my eating. No point in dwelling on that though, it's a new week; and I'm recovered from my injury. That's more than enough to cheer me up. Plus on top of that it's been an unseasonably beautiful day in my neck of the woods, and since it's been my day off I've been free to enjoy it.

I also saw (pun unintended) the latest installment of one of my favorite movie series: Saw III.

Oh I added hypnosis to my program of self-improvement as well, more on that anon.

No comments: