Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Weigh in

Monday is my weigh-in. I came in at 256, same as last week. I'm not surprised. Considering how crappy my discipline was last week I'm not surprised. Quite frankly I'm glad it didn't go up.

Over all it was a good day, I did both of my workouts according to schedule. My high point for the first workout was the seated row. I hit 20 reps on both sets, which means it's time to go up. And since I'm on level 6, the highest on the XL, that means it's time to add weight plates. Which is cool because it's the first upper body exercise that I've needed to do that with.

My walk was pretty standard. My turn back point was just past Foster, which is about where it normally is.

Monday is also my day off (from work in this case) so I went to the movies. I saw The Marine, a good flick, if you're into action. If not, then it's probably not for you.

No comments: